International Workshop Case-Based Reasoning CBR-MD 2017
July 14th, 2017, New York / USA
The goals of this workshop are to:
- provide a forum for identifying important contributions and opportunities for research on case-based reasoning
- promote the systematic study of how to apply case-based reasoning to different applications show case applications of case-based reasoning
The papers will be reviewed by the International Program Committee of ICDM
Topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
- CBR for signals, images, video, audio and text
- Similarity assessment, Similarity Measures, Categorization of Similarity Measures
- Case representation and case mining
- Retrieval and indexing
- Conversational CBR
- Meta-learning for model improvement and parameter setting for processing with CBR
- Incremental model improvement by CBR
- Case base maintenance for systems
- Case authoring
- Life-time of a CBR system
- Measuring coverage of case bases
- Ontology learning with CBR
All papers will be published in the workshop proceedings by ibai-publishing.
Paper submissions should be formatted according to Springer LNCS format, with a maximum of 15 pages. Author's instructions along with LaTeX and Word macro files are available on the web at http://www.springer.de/comp/lncs/authors.html.
Please submit the electronic version of your camera-ready paper to firstname.lastname@example.org. .
- Submission Deadline: May 20th, 2017
- Notification Date: May 29th, 2017
- Camera-Ready Deadline: June 12th, 2017
- Workshop date: July 14th, 2017
After the conference, authors are invited to submit a revised version of their paper to the International Journal Transactions on Case-Based Reasoning of the ibai publishing house. Please submit a revised version of your paper after the conference to email@example.com.